One of the things I love most about coaching is asking powerful questions to help people discover blind spots, walk through fear and let go of what's holding them back.
As the western world slows down for the next week or so, I thought I'd share some of my favourite questions (in no particular order), in the hope that they help you find some clarity moving into the new year.
- What are you most proud of this year?
- What are you putting up with?
- Who brings out the best in you?
- What's one thing you could change right now that would make you happier?
- What if nothing changed?
- What gives you energy?
- When do you feel most courageous?
- What is enough?
- What's stopping you from becoming a different person right now?
- What is next?